Cornholio1975Cornholio1975

Main Audio Reviews Stats

LIGHTNING BOLT! song 1 LIGHTNING BOLT! song 1

Excellent work.

This kid just keeps getting better and better. This song sounds professional. Amazingly good. You only started to use the software a month ago and you're already sounding this good? I can hardly believe it myself. Keep up the good work.

MuSic-Creater responds:

hehheh =) i nkow wait a year man wait a year magen how good i get then =p.
ima work on the ending of my song as in the new part keep ur music up ot man i totaly get what whatzz? song joke its funy u hsould have also get more atetionn best way to do it iss leave more reveiws on other ppl songs . to get more notice. laters

DEMO SONG 1... DEMO SONG 1...

one of your best

This one is good. Once again you raised the ante and kicked it up a notch. This is def. one of your best songs yet. I like the synth. The use of filter on it is great. Sounds almost like a professional Techno song... Keep up the good work. Amazing progress. In a year or so you should be completely pro.

hehehehheeheheheh i nkow i only bin using this progrma for 5 weaks now =p
wait till i finish this song its gona be sick ill chek out ur music

TECHNO RAGE 6 OMOST FINAL... TECHNO RAGE 6 OMOST FINAL...

Raging!

This track is wicked! I like that sick distorted synth sound and the wacky background sound, whatever it is. I've got the rage! You're getting really good at Techno dude. Keep up the good work. :o)

MuSic-Creater responds:

thanx i nkow my synth sound was desorted a bit lol but sounds good with it tho thanx the reveiw laters.. omost done my nother demo song =)

MuSiC_Creater yey! MuSiC_Creater yey!

Wicked!

Wicked song. One of your best of all time!

MuSic-Creater responds:

lol ye ai got a cool effec for it ty...

Caribana Caribana

Good job. Excellent work.

I think the best part of this song are the chord changes and the synth hits.

TECHNO RAGE 5!! TECHNO RAGE 5!!

FANTASTIC

This track is amazingly slick. For someone who just started you skipped the learning stages and went straight to being almost pro. Gratz

MuSic-Creater responds:

hahah i nkow only 2 weaks =p of learning from a freind yea this is my best ever wait til one more comes out heheh im becomeing fl nerd =p wait till i hade eletronic sounds WOOOT one more fuken song to go woot!

fast_techno fast_techno

Now this is more like it!

This is way better than slow techno or short techno.
This song has a good beat to it. It's just the right tempo. The instruments are poppy and snappy. Excellent work. Keep up the good work!

sloo tehcno sloo tehcno

Groovy Song!!!

An excellent start. This has a lot of instruments. It needs to be a bit faster. I would change the kick sound a bit. Other than that I can't really find a flaw with this song.

short techno short techno

Wicked Track!!!

Great Track!!! I like the drums. I like the pad instrument. The snares are bit syncopated which sounds great. Awesome track!

TECHNO! RAGE 2! TECHNO! RAGE 2!

Another great beat.

This is very similar to Techno Rage and Techno Rage #3, But I must say it is most triumphant. The drum beats are fresh and the samples you used sound unique.

You're getting way better with each song you release.

Your songs have groove to them that you don't hear in all the music these days.

MuSic-Creater responds:

yo tahnx dude for awsoem reveiw yea ill chek out ur stuff out and raise ur score also cya laters =p...